Monday, April 20, 2009

Absence...

This year has had me rather busy. I find that being a mommy to 3 children has had me on my toes. I'm going to my children's school about 4x each day. The Mom taxi has begun... next year it should be a lot easier (next school year) because they will all be in school for the full day. This half day stuff (kindergarten) is for the birds!

Kids are getting big. With our weather becoming more warm out, they've wanted to be outside more and they LOVE to go to the park. :) I'm sure I'll get some new photograph's of them soon.

We will be going to Moses Lake this weekend. This is a family tradition. It is opening weekend for trout fishing and we spend it with hubby's Grandfather, Father, Mother, Uncle and Aunt. Our children LOVE to fish! Poor daddy doesn't get to fish much due to having to untangle the kids poles and show them how to cast out (or cast out for them, lol) He knows that it is his turn and his dad went through the same thing back in the day when he was younger. hehe

I'm just being typical ole me. I booked 2 weddings for August (yay me) and have been as graceful as ever... ha! I fell down my stairs yesterday morning and thought I broke my leg. Thank GOD I didn't! Whatever was sticking out of my leg went back down with ice. I went in for an MRI about a week and a half ago and the dr's have said I have a buldging disc now. Not sure how long I've had it but yeah it hurts. This condition won't correct itself. So, it looks like I'll be starting some physical therapy soon.

I'm greatful for the fact that we are all healthy and happy. Miranda received 5 awards the other day. Spelling Bee, Honor Roll, Perfect Attendance, Science Fair and the Fairness Award (last one was a teacher selected award for those she felt showed fairness in her class). She's also getting ready to do her talent show for this year as well.

Ok, all for now.

No comments: