
So, now is the time for us to get ready for a photograph of the kids for our Christmas card. My wonderful friend, Linda, drew us a beautiful Christmas card and so I want to add a beautiful image inside. :) Linda is such a sweetie. I wish you all could meet her. She is super talented!
So, life has been busy. I basically spend my days in the car. I'm having to go to the kid's school 4 times each day. Yeah it wears on one. lol I take them to school, go for a massage, pick Nyk up by 11:30, do some errands and then go pick Mykael up by 3pm. Miranda gets out at 3:45. Yeah.... busy busy. That's the basic's for my normal days. I think I'll be adding more to this list shortly but more will be coming about that soon.
For now, I thought I'd close with a little holiday cheer.
So, life has been busy. I basically spend my days in the car. I'm having to go to the kid's school 4 times each day. Yeah it wears on one. lol I take them to school, go for a massage, pick Nyk up by 11:30, do some errands and then go pick Mykael up by 3pm. Miranda gets out at 3:45. Yeah.... busy busy. That's the basic's for my normal days. I think I'll be adding more to this list shortly but more will be coming about that soon.
For now, I thought I'd close with a little holiday cheer.
TURKEY IN THE BARNYARD
Turkey in the barnyard, what does he say?
Gobble, gobble, gobble, gobble, gobble all day.
Turkey on the table, what do I say?
Yummy, yummy, yummy, yummy, yummy all day.
Turkey in my tummy, what do I say?
I ate too much on Thanksgiving Day!

No comments:
Post a Comment