
(this comes from my friend Amy, who lost her daughter over a year ago)
This is the time of year to be totally unselfish. I am asking for all your positive thoughts and prayers at this time for a friend of mine and her daughter.
This is the time of year to be totally unselfish. I am asking for all your positive thoughts and prayers at this time for a friend of mine and her daughter.
I became friends with so many women, 1 in particular that could really use all the prayers and positive thoughts they can get right now. Here's their story in a nut shell.
Krissy and Mike (mom and dad) had a still born daughter a few years ago. Faith passed away due to Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome. They were told before they had more children that it probably won't happen again (I don't remember the stats they were given)
However, it did happen again, Sofia was born in Sept with the same heart defect. She is a total miracle and has survived open heart surgery, a smaller surgery, all kinds of medical care etc.
This week they found out she HAS to have a heart transplant, her little heart just can't keep up anymore. I am asking that we all ban together and pray for this family. NO one deserves to lose a child and now they are facing the possibility of losing their 2nd child when she has only been with them for a short 14 months.
However, it did happen again, Sofia was born in Sept with the same heart defect. She is a total miracle and has survived open heart surgery, a smaller surgery, all kinds of medical care etc.
This week they found out she HAS to have a heart transplant, her little heart just can't keep up anymore. I am asking that we all ban together and pray for this family. NO one deserves to lose a child and now they are facing the possibility of losing their 2nd child when she has only been with them for a short 14 months.
Here is a website that was built by another friend of ours in honor of Sofi and her parents. http://sofineedsaheart.com/

No comments:
Post a Comment