skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Random thoughts from me....
Thursday, December 25, 2008
Miranda
Miranda loves one of her new video games.... lol. She's been dancing and jumping (I caught her at a calm moment. lol Thank you for the video game!!! Love, Miranda
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Weather
Get the
Weather Widget
widget and many other great free widgets at
Widgetbox
!
About Me
Jen
View my complete profile
Site's I frequent
My photography Site
Tiffany's Blog
Lyssa's Blog
NILMDTS Parent Forum
Now I lay me down to sleep
Cheryl's Blog
Sam's New Blog
Sam's Blog
Linda Davis' blog, Ethan's Mommy
Larry's Blog
Emily Chapman (Steven Curtis Chapman's daughter)
Alison's Blog
Pogo
HAIN Cheryl
Jaimey's site nilmdts mom
Arah's blog
Blog Archive
►
2010
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
2009
(3)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2008
(47)
▼
December
(6)
French Toast filled with Strawberry Cream Cheese
A total hit for our home!!!
Merry Christmas
Miranda
I'm home.. what a week....
New photographs....
►
November
(8)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(12)
Followers
Miranda
My beautiful 9 yr old daughter.
Mykael
My handsome 7 yr old son
Nykolas
My handsome 6 yr old son
No comments:
Post a Comment