
This was written by my Sister in law, Angela, last night after she and I visited at the hospital with Grandma last night. I was able to be in there with her before everyone came in but here's Angie's version.....
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Grandma's tumor was found to be cancerous. They are operating tomorrow (Friday) to remove it (as it currently sits on a nerve, this is a tricky situation). She was transferred to a hospital in Spokane today, and I drove over to be with her. It's really hard to see her in such pain, considering the every ten-minute shots of morphene don't seem to be doing her any good, other than causing her to hallucinate quite a bit. The tears in her eyes when I got there (and when Eric got there) did not help. She kept asking, "Can't I just go home?"
I wanted to scoop her up in my arms and take her away. She's not eating, she's rapidly losing weight, and I pray that the surgery "takes." I'm not ready for her to leave me...not just yet.
I wanted to scoop her up in my arms and take her away. She's not eating, she's rapidly losing weight, and I pray that the surgery "takes." I'm not ready for her to leave me...not just yet.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
We are all preparing for the worst but are hoping for the best. Please know that I'm trying to keep my laptop with me so I can retouch photographs while there and waiting but I don't know how much I will be 'online'.
If you believe in prayer, please pray for her and all of us. If not, then just do as you would... keep her in your thoughts and us, too.
If you believe in prayer, please pray for her and all of us. If not, then just do as you would... keep her in your thoughts and us, too.

No comments:
Post a Comment