I have sent in my application to attend a training seminar for NILMDTS. I'm sooo thrilled! I hope I'm accepted. If I am, then I fly to Denver, CO for a friday through sunday stay. The training is in Littleton, CO. I used to live in Cheyenne, so I'm hoping my friends will have time to come down and see me for a few. I miss them all so much. The best part is that I can use my travel voucher!
Almost a year ago I flew to Ohio. On my return home flight, they over booked... so since I was flying alone I offered my seat to someone else and they gave me a travel voucher and this would be the most wonderful way to spend it. I see it as this... the more I learn, the better I get, the better I get the better I can serve our community and help other Photographers which will in turn help others all around! You can't get much better than that huh!
I'm so sore today, too. I shoveled the snow (not all of it, mind you, just some) and my whole body aches. This is WHY we have a snow blower!!! *tapping fingers on keyboard* Now only if hubby will fill his gas can so I can use the darn snow blower! HUMPH!
Ok, heading off to bed.... Nighty Night all! Sweet dreams!

No comments:
Post a Comment