
Today we woke up to a huge winter wonderland. That's right, we received at least 6-8 inches of snow (in some parts of the yard) up to my knees in other parts of the yard! So, today was a great day to make a snowman!!!
This is a photograph of my daughter, Miranda, with her snowman. hehe He's handsome huh. hehe
I swear I saw the green of my budding tulips just the other day and now those brand new tulips are covered in a couple feet of snow.... sigh.... no signs of spring as of yet... I won't hold my breath. It could be at least another week before Spring starts to show again.
My husband woke up today and told me that he is sick of the snow and wants to move where there is NO snow at all! Hey I'm all for that! (well kind of) I'll move to Florida or Hawaii... ROFL! I have family in both places. :D In all honesty, we'd love to move back to Hawaii. It's just soooo hard to live there when you are white. Their public schools are not very good either. I'd have to homeschool the kids for sure! I don't know where it is he wants to move but I'm betting Hawaii isn't it... darn!
I have a wedding booked for May of this year. The bride tells me this place is so beautiful! She showed it to me online and I can't wait to see the place in full bloom. It's beautiful. If you want to see the place, click here: http://bellegardens.com/
I have one more wedding that I'll probably photograph but they haven't set a date yet. (I don't like to have too many weddings to do. I like to keep it simple and only do a few a year. :) It's better for me that way, gives me more time to focus on what is more important in my life) Speaking of which, I'm applying to go to Denver for a NILMDTS weekend of training. I CAN'T WAIT!!! It'll be fri-sun. I bet I won't sleep a wink either! hahaha I'm looking forward to (if I get approved to go) meeting up with a few of the photographers that I've become close with. How fun will that be!!! I told one of them, "I can't wait to keep you up all night long and pick your brain and learn from you" roflmao! She laughed and said OK! :D
Ok, so much to do this weekend... kids are off for spring break (they started being off today and go back on the 7th) and Miranda is at my Mom's now for the rest of the weekend so I'm going to get to doing the chores that I've put off for way too long! haha!

No comments:
Post a Comment