I thought I would post a few photos of my neighbor's baby. I took them yesterday and he is such a cutie pie! His name is Matthew and is 9 months old. I did took a few photos of him playing on my back porch. He was sleepy and not in a smiley mood but his photographs are stunning (in my and his parent's opinion). I did get rather dirty laying on the porch waiting for the right time to snap the photo. LOL The 2nd and 4th images are Pencil Portraits. :)
Sunday, April 13, 2008
Some new work....
I thought I would post a few photos of my neighbor's baby. I took them yesterday and he is such a cutie pie! His name is Matthew and is 9 months old. I did took a few photos of him playing on my back porch. He was sleepy and not in a smiley mood but his photographs are stunning (in my and his parent's opinion). I did get rather dirty laying on the porch waiting for the right time to snap the photo. LOL The 2nd and 4th images are Pencil Portraits. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
what a doll!
Post a Comment