skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Random thoughts from me....
Saturday, April 19, 2008
Understand...
Run your fingers through my soul. For once, just once, feel exactly what I feel, believe what I believe, perceive as I perceive, look, experience, examine, and for once; just once, understand.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Weather
Get the
Weather Widget
widget and many other great free widgets at
Widgetbox
!
About Me
Jen
View my complete profile
Site's I frequent
My photography Site
Tiffany's Blog
Lyssa's Blog
NILMDTS Parent Forum
Now I lay me down to sleep
Cheryl's Blog
Sam's New Blog
Sam's Blog
Linda Davis' blog, Ethan's Mommy
Larry's Blog
Emily Chapman (Steven Curtis Chapman's daughter)
Alison's Blog
Pogo
HAIN Cheryl
Jaimey's site nilmdts mom
Arah's blog
Blog Archive
►
2010
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
2009
(3)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2008
(47)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(1)
▼
April
(12)
A penny from Heaven
Understand...
Yet another loss for our family
Five lessons to make you think about the way we tr...
Some new work....
Spring fever.....
A Wal-Mart trip
Sunday Night....
Feeling sappy tonight....
TGIF! Today is the last 'school day' that my kids ...
Make the best of everything we have
Hope
►
March
(12)
Followers
Miranda
My beautiful 9 yr old daughter.
Mykael
My handsome 7 yr old son
Nykolas
My handsome 6 yr old son
No comments:
Post a Comment