Friday, April 11, 2008

Spring fever.....


I'm looking forward to this weekend! We are supposed to have WONDERFUL weather (like in the 70's)! I'm going to take my children to the park!!!!! I can't WAIT to start snapping some new photographs of them. I feel like I was like a bear over the winter and hibernated... lol They sure have grown this winter.... Miranda is blowing out the knees on her jeans (even blew out the whole back side of one of her legs of her jeans 2 weeks ago and I have no clue how she did that one). Mykael's jeans are getting short on him and little Nykolas won't admit that he needs to go into the next size up jeans... he swears he's my LITTLE guy and has to wear TINY pants. hahahaha!!

Spring has sprung here in Idaho. I can't wait to get to photo takin!!! WOO HOO

No comments: