Friday, April 4, 2008

TGIF! Today is the last 'school day' that my kids have off for Spring Break. I'm so thrilled to see Monday morning getting closer and closer. :) hehe

Yesterday I started to notice that I haven't had a migraine since I started these new meds. I'm so happy! Now lets get through a whole month with no migraines and I'll be THRILLED!!! I have been sleeping better, too. I like to sleep, as long as I can do so peacefully. I'm dreaming wonderful peaceful dreams and actually resting while I sleep. It's great!

I'm planning a trip to Denver. I'm looking forward to meeting so many wonderful, selfless people and even trying to get a lunch or dinner in with Erica or Carolyn. I'd like to see some of my old friends out there.... Just hoping I have the time. :) I figure if I'm meant to see them, it'll happen without having to try hard to get together.

Yesterday I tore apart my bedroom to find something, all along it was on a shelf above my head and all I needed to do was look up and I'd find it. Needless to say I am going to rearrange my bedroom today now. I never quite unpacked and so this kind of forced my hand to do the rest of what needed to be done. I have an idea of what I want my bedroom to look like, lets hope I can accomplish my task. hehe

I think (not speaking too loud here) my Mom finally was able to get my rib cage back in place!!! Yesterday she was here and I was still so sore from having my rib out for the last 2+ months.... so I had her rub my back while laying on my stomach. Then (because she's so thin and not all that strong) I had her walk on my back. I was in so much pain that I didn't care if she crushed me (not that she could at 125 pounds soak and wet) but still I just wanted to get it in place. Well, today I THINK I don't hurt from it! I say Think because I haven't moved around my bed yet to see if it is REALLY in place. hahaha It's sore but not painful like it was. YEA!

Ok, so I think tomorrow I'll start writing again... I have a bunch of thoughts running through my head and should probably get them down. :) Tootles!

No comments: