Sunday, April 6, 2008

Sunday Night....




My family. :)



Ok, so I thought I'd be inspired to write this weekend but alas my weekend ended up with a cold finding me. I have a nice fever and can barely swallow but I'm sure I'll get better. :)





I've booked my trip to Denver. I can't wait to meet some of the people I am so blessed to work with. (work with them online, that is) The photographers that are a part of our network for NILMDTS are the most amazing and selfless people I've ever known.





I'm going to take some new photographs of our kids this week (or as soon as this fever goes away, along with the snow). I was shocked that yet again, today, we had snow falling. I sooooo can't wait for Spring! I'm ready for the pretty flowers and green grass so I can start taking more photographs outside. :)





Ok, off to bed for me.

No comments: